About the Opportunity
This growing company seeks energetic, fun, passionate, and talented people. Their Goal IS TO BE THE BEST JOB YOU EVER HAD! “If you find a job you enjoy, you’ll never work another day in your life.” This company is looking for leaders who believe in the core values of excellence, fun, caring, drive, and integrity. They firmly believe that their company is only as good as the people they employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
The VP of Operations oversees management of all restaurant locations including planning for growth, forecasting and maximizing profitability.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Manages restaurant directors; acts as liaison between Exec team, Directors of Ops, and restaurant management
- Ensures standards for product quality and service are always maintained; initiates recommendations and policy for improvements and training
- Hires, trains, develops, and appraises Directors and Managers; takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. (Consults with human resources as appropriate)
- Keeps up-to-date on information, vendors and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance
- Responsible for overseeing all restaurant costs
- Review all management and director hires
- Responsible for developing relationships with vendors.
- For new restaurants, work with Executive Chef and General Manager on research and development, layouts, menu development and tastings
This position is directly responsible for Directors and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) Restaurant Management, Hospitality Management, or related field preferred
- 10 or more years of experience in Restaurant Management
- 5 or more years of experience in multi-unit Director of Operations role
- Knowledge of industry trends, menu creation, coaching/training and building Restaurant Management teams
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products, DolceClock, OpenTable, Resy and TripleSeat, and Toast POS system
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days; must exhibit top-notch teamwork
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance