Established Restaurant Group
This restaurant group believes their staff is their most important asset and their success depends on creating and retaining a team capable of delivering an extraordinary experience to every guest, every time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside the Chef
- Bake breakfast pastries, breads, and other baked goods
- Cook custards and sauces
- Understand and abide by all DHEC requirements
- Maintain overall cleanliness of working areas and equipment
- Complete all responsibilities of the assigned position in accordance with company standards
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
- Prior restaurant experience
- Culinary Degree extremely helpful
Our company core values
- Maintain our standards of quality in order to continue on our successful course
- Be respectful to our peers, supervisors, and guests
Our ideal candidate must be dependable with reliable transportation, able to multitask, follow instruction and perform well in a fast-paced environment, professional and positive.
Working early shifts are required, but work days are Monday through Friday. Previous professional baking and pastry experience required. Ability to work as part of a team and independently is required.
|Location||Myrtle Beach, SC|