Upscale Finer Dining
Financial rewards for creating menu items and specials
Excellent growth opportunity
Five-day work week
Long and short-term disability and life insurance
Competitive salary, quarterly and annual bonus progam
About the opportunity
A high-volume, from-scratch restaurant focused on great food, great service, and a great place for their employees to work. This is a place where your opinions matter, and you can make a direct impact on the business. The company is financially strong and growing yet small enough to avoid the corporate feel.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Oversee Daily operations of this high-volume, from scratch kitchen
- Create specials and menu items – and be rewarded financially for doing so!
- Ensure the highest level of food quality & its execution
- Coach and develop kitchen staff
- Must have 3+ years of Sous Chef experience high-volume, from scratch restaurant
- Must be passionate about food and committed to ongoing learning of food trends / cooking techniques
- Proven track record of leading a team in a high volume, positive kitchen
- No more than 3 jobs in five years, or 3 jobs in 9 years
- High school diploma. Culinary training is a plus!
|Location||Low Country of SC|