Sales Rep – Charleston, SC
Company is urgently seeking Sales Superstars who can help us fulfill the dramatic increase in demand for this company’s services.
This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for the right person and has a strong career path and benefits plan. Successful candidates have earned $60,000+, while proven superstars have moved on to make over $100,000 per year.
Come join this family if: integrity defines your character and excellence defines your actions.
It is this company’s goal to help the sales superstars better implement proven business growth strategies & tactics. The right candidates can build an empire within this progressive organization.
Are you ready to get paid based off your abilities and your work ethic?
- Prior success in a sales role
- The ability to communicate, present, and persuade
- Professionalism, good judgment, and a strong work ethic
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Strong time management skills and a sense of urgency
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Your own reliable transportation
- Developing new accounts by making in-person sales calls
- Conducting quarterly inspections for your existing customers*
- Ordering supplies from company approved vendors
- Receiving and short-term storage of supplies
- Performing the installation of gaskets
- Invoicing customers for work performed
- Updating the company database on all customer activity
- Get excited about serving as a solution advisor
- Have a passion for making sales calls and closing deals
- Know how to build, develop, and sustain customer relationships
- Strive to give your customers amazing service
- Outstanding earning potential
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan including health insurance
- Flexibility with your work schedule
- Stable company with a “family” feel and a positive, winning culture
- Pay: $45,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
If you think you have the right stuff, please reply and state in your own words why you are a good candidate for this job. Feel free to include your resume, but a perfect resume is not what this company is looking for – it’s sales talent.