Salary $45 – 60K
Upscale entertainment venue
This company strives to create a fun and casual atmosphere where any guest can feel welcomed and relaxed. Employees are offered great benefits including discounts on food and entertainment; vacation; and medical, vision, dental, and 401k plans.
The Operations Manager is tasked with leading a team and managing multiple areas in a fast-paced work environment. In addition, the Operations Manager is responsible for making decisions in a timely manner, understanding and achieving financial goals, and leading their team to work in a collaborative effort to exceed guest expectations.
- Developing and leading a team of 30-40 hourly team members to exceed guest’s expectations
- Displaying financial understanding by summarizing/analyzing information for budgeting revenues, measuring cost of goods sold on a weekly basis, daily labor and financial management
- Demonstrating proactive leadership by ensuring positive staff and guest experiences through personal interactions
- Interacting with guest service focused team members in areas of recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious professional development
- Living our core values along with leading others to do so while collaborating with the management team to achieve high-quality and timely results
- Embracing teamwork while leading others to do the same
- Minimum two years management experience in the hospitality and/or entertainment industry
- Equivalent combination of the education and experience
- Base knowledge of legal and human resource issues with regard to the hospitality industry as well as federal, state and local laws regarding liquor, labor and health codes / statues
- Computer literate