Great food and service
Committed to building a talented team
Hungry to learn? Hungry to be part of a culture that cares genuinely about the people on both sides of the counter? We demand the beast from our partners and are driven by detail lovers ready to take hospitality to the next level.
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for all back of the house operations and may be required to serve as line cook, prep cook, and dishwasher. The Kitchen Manager reports directly to the General Manager. The Kitchen Manager ensures that all product is made in a timely fashion using recipes set forth by the company, and he/she must manage security and shrinkage control as well as overall sanitation of their work area.
- Maintain food quality and safety standards.
- Oversee all phases of food production including inventory, ordering, storage, preparation and execution to service time standards.
- Monitor and coach team members on performance and compliance; train and develop team members to their highest potential.
- Evaluate work procedures and identify methods for increasing productivity.
- Write weekly work schedules to accommodate team members and sales volumes.
- Maintain a clean and functional kitchen. Maintain the working condition of all equipment to reduce operating costs.
- Recruit and interview applicants, hire and onboard new team members.
- Monitor and control food and labor costs using established methods to meet goals for the store.
- Assist in taking care of guest’s needs
- Set up stations for shifts and break down or reset stations after a shift
- Properly producing the guest’s order
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the kitchen
- Putting orders away as they arrive
- Checking product for company quality standards
- Complete daily checklists
- Complete daily par sheets accurately
- Ensure all food produced meets expectations
- Shrink / security control
- Follow systems for quality
- Alert management to any issues or problems
- Report all malfunctioning equipment to store management
- Have high personal standards
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 6-10 hours
- Conflict management
- People skills
- Organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Quick thinker
- Perform well under stress