Upscale entertainment venue
This company strives to create a fun and casual atmosphere where any guest can feel welcomed and relaxed. Employees are offered great benefits including bonus opportunity; discounts on food and entertainment; vacation; and medical, vision, dental, and 401k plans.
The General Manager is tasked with leading the management team and managing multiple areas in a fast-paced work environment. Other competencies include making operational decisions in a timely manner, meeting financial goals while leading your team to work in a collaborative manner to exceed guest expectations leading to increased revenue.
- Leading a salaried management team of 8-10
- Overseeing a team of 120-150 hourly team members to exceed guests’ expectations
- Displaying financial understanding by summarizing/analyzing information for P&L reviews, operational revenues, measuring weekly Cost of Goods Sold, services contracts, other and cost objectives
- Demonstrating proactive leadership by ensuring positive staff and guest experiences through personal interactions
- Guest service focused team members in areas of recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious professional development
- Living our core values along with leading others to do so while collaborating with the management team to achieve high-quality and timely results, and guest satisfaction
- Embracing teamwork while leading others to do the same
- Twenty-one plus years of age
- Five plus years of restaurant/hospitality experience at GM Level or above
- The ability to oversee all aspects of the business from the smallest details to the big picture
- Experience in developing and maintaining an exceptional guest-focused environment
- High-volume experience