Good quality of life
Fun team environment
Health and life insurance
The General Manager contributes to the success of the restaurant through the direction and control of restaurant operations to ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability. The General Manager’s responsibility is to direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and supervising managers and team members.
The General Manager reports to the Area Director
- Ensure a high-quality operation
- Maintain controls
- Manage team members
- Advocate a team environment
- Manage personal development
Ensure a High Quality Operation
- Provide team members, managers, and guests with a positive experience and atmosphere.
- Ensure prompt, friendly service according to restaurant guidelines.
- Ensure the production of high quality food on a consistent basis.
- Direct overall activities and performance of team members on a shift-by-shift basis.
- Drive positive Guest experience through a front door and floor presence and timely delivery of accurate food orders.
- Maintain the proper atmosphere through music and lighting levels for varying business periods.
- Promote an atmosphere of positive Guest relations. Build Guest relationships and respond to Guest complaints or concerns professionally and in a timely manner. Responsible for written communications with Guests.
- Establish a positive relationship with the local authorities and seek their help in managing regulatory and governance related issues.
- Responsible for assisting with the development of sales and marketing strategies and for implementing, advertising, and promoting campaigns. Responsible to support and implement Support Center – corporate initiatives.