Great food and service
Committed to building a talented team
Locally-owned and a longtime favorite in the community, this team operates with the company’s core values at the heart of everything they do: a commitment to hospitality, high quality ingredients that are responsibly and thoughtfully sourced, health, safety and a positive culture and work environment.
- Lead and drive daily operations including the kitchen, dining room, bar and host stand.
- Hospitality and guest engagement; receive and share feedback to better understand areas of opportunity and strengths.
- Create an environment that is safe, warm and welcoming for all guests and team members.
- Food safety best practices; assist the BOH team in enforcing key safety standards.
- Monitor and coach team members on performance and compliance. Train and develop team members to their highest potential.
- Evaluate work procedures and identify methods for increasing efficacy or productivity.
- Write weekly work schedules to accommodate team members and sales volumes.
- Recruit and interview applicants, hire and onboard new team members.
- Cash handling including cash drops, review of credit card totals and verification of deposit slips; completion of all required reports and paperwork accurately and on time.
- Clear and consistent communication with the team and our guests.
- Bonus programs based on meeting company set goals
- Medical and dental coverage
- Meal discounts
- Paid training
- Two one-week paid vacations per year
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and July 4 off
- 401(k) plan
- ServSafe Certification classes and ongoing health/safety training
- Previous supervisory OR hospitality industry experience preferred but not required.
- Exceptional people skills – you enjoy talking to everyone, all of the time.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability. Must be able to manage multiple projects and work well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age.