Upbeat, exciting and fun team environment
Reputation for great food and great service
Team member assistance fund
About the opportunity
At this company we love Bar-B-Q. We love preparing it, we love serving it, we really love eating it, and we love the way it brings people together. It’s good for your heart, it’s good for your soul, and it’s a darn good reason for us to get out of bed every morning. If you are friendly, dependable, with a strong work ethic, passion for great food and desire to deliver an amazing guest experience, this might be the job for you.
- Knowledge of all dining room and kitchen systems and operation. Must demonstrate the ability to run effective shifts in all aspects of the restaurant.
- Provides direction, coaching, training and development for assistant managers and all team members including food quality, service standards, safety and sanitation, and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures consistent execution of all systems, standards and cost controls.
- Responsible for establishing and appropriately communicating goals to General Manager and Local Owner on a regular basis.
- Communicates effectively with the guest, team members, management team, local owner, Station 5 team, and vendors.
- Effectively maintains cleanliness of exterior and interior facilities and ensures sufficient supply levels for team members to execute their responsibilities.
- Oversees BOH schedules, effectively maintaining staffing levels, labor goals and guest satisfaction.
- Oversees department inventory procedures and is able to coach and develop assistant managers to complete weekly inventory in their area of responsibility.
- Effectively manages BOH budgets including forecasting.
- Interviews and assists in the hiring of all departments to maintain appropriate staffing par levels.
- Effectively manages assistant managers and team members to ensure all food and service standards are met each shift and ensures all guests have a great experience.
- Follows safety procedures and standards when operating all equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work under stress and exercise good judgment.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED). Some college preferred.
- Three to five years of high-volume, full-service restaurant management experience preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and motivational skills required.
- Must be able to attract, train, develop and retain the very best Team Members in the industry.
- Exceptionally strong guest service focus with the ability to provide an exceptional dining experience for every guest.
- Ability to define, measure and attain financial goals for the restaurant, with a focus on year-over-year sales growth, guest count increases, effective staffing levels, guest service measurements, cost of goods and labor cost management.
Physical Requirements (Reasonable Accommodations may be requested)
Performs duties that require bending, lifting, reaching and turning. Transports items and containers (weighing up to 50 lbs.). Able to stand up to 8 hours or longer if needed.
Additional requirements include
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time and work in a restaurant environment.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to talk and hear, and use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate kitchen equipment and other standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; bend, kneel and crouch and climb.
- Climbing ladder and step stool.
- Exposure to heat.
- Dexterity required for handling food items and dishes.
The essential functions and requirements listed in this job description are not intended to be all‐inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the restaurant.
|Location||Warner Robins, GA|