Good quality of life
Fun team environment
Health and life insurance
As an Assistant Manager, you will be trained on every station in the store in addition to learning proper prep, cleaning, and order taking procedures so that you may effectively lead your scheduled shifts.
This company prides themselves on investing in their employees with benefits many restaurants don’t offer, including medical / dental / vision insurance options, free meals, and being closed on major holidays.
- Open availability, including weekends.
- Previous management / shift leader experience preferred.
- Leading with a positive, “teamwork”, attitude.
- Standing and walking throughout a scheduled shift.
- Bending, stretching and kneeling to reach certain products or clean certain areas of the restaurant. Lifting a 33-gallon trash bag from trash container.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming standards.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Smile at all times.
Emphasis is placed on teamwork. Assistant Managers are expected to lead by example to ensure the success of the team on a daily basis, including:
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
- Greet customers, take orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, and/or calculating change accurately.
- Prep food including the use of specific kitchen machinery such as knives, grills, and slicers.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing and wiping tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing required uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.