GM – several Southern locations
Byhalia, MS, Charlotte, NC, Greenville, SC, Jackson, TN, Memphis, TN, Olive Branch, MS, Southaven, MS
Posted 5 months ago
Salary up to $65k
Fun team environment
Reputation for great food and great service
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Paid time off
About the opportunity
This company has a passion for food, an obsession for service, and a love of people! It is fast-casual but boasts a scratch kitchen where their food is made fresh daily. Their promise is to serve the hottest, freshest food with a commitment to quality.
- Responsible for operations and ensuring we are exceeding guest expectations with a passion for food safety, people, and service.
- Experience planning and preparing for daily catering business.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, cross-training, and retaining the team including scheduling, giving feedback, and being collaborative in explaining the “WHY” with staff.
- The mindset of maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive work environment filled with respect for all. We want everyone to feel like they belong!
- Must interact with guests and succeed in “no-contact” grab-n-go takeout, curbside pick-up to ensure we are providing “5-star” service.
- Committed to high quality, cost control, proper deployment of labor hours, and cash control.
- Has an awareness of the business and is looking for ways to continually develop and improve.
- Have a proven track record of “people development” and are excited about training and developing the team.
- Proficiency in both the front of house and back of house and able to work in both areas.
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and carry large objects within the kitchen repeatedly throughout your shift.
- Two-three years of fast-casual management experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment is helpful.
- Competitive compensation with the opportunity to grow with the concept. Managers start at $18-$22 per hour with the opportunity to earn a bonus once finished with training. Total compensation ranges from $48,000 to $65,000 per year!
- 401K – Start planning for your future! Once eligible, the company will match your contribution dollar for dollar up to four percent of your total earnings for the year!
- EWA (Earned Wage Access) – have access to half of your earned wages before payday.
- Competitive bonus plan that rewards performance!
- Quality of life work schedule. Five-day work week and 50-hours per week. The restaurants close at 9:00 pm every night.
- Restaurants closed Thanksgiving and Christmas and early Christmas Eve.
- Two weeks of paid vacation: one week after the first six months and two weeks after one year employment.
- Forty hours of sick pay after one year employment.
- Free shift meals and ability to purchase discounted food.
- Opportunity to participate in insurance with a choice of two medical plans that provide comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage with options to add dental and vision.
- Paid maternity leave – eligible for up to 6-weeks paid leave after one year employment.
- Enrollment in telemedicine. Speak with a doctor anytime and pay no consultation fee. Doctors diagnose acute, non-emergent medical conditions and prescribe medications when clinically appropriate.
- Employee Assistance Program at NO COST includes 24/7 crisis service which is 100 percent confidential, mental health, relationships, substance abuse, marital conflicts, and financial issues for you and your household members. In-person sessions with a counselor for you and your dependents. Unlimited toll-free phone access and online resources.
- Team member engagement – “Random Acts of Kindness” – robust online training, recognition of star performers with FUN prizes. We celebrate you! – your birthday and work anniversary!
- Management mentoring and leadership development.
|Salary||up to $65k|